Fits in your bra, and your life
Introducing Elvie Pump, the ultra-quiet, wearable electric breast pump designed to discreetly slip inside your bra. That way, you can confidently collect breast milk where other motherpumpers dare not go.
Controlled through your phone for the most seamless experience, Elvie Pump is wire-free, hands-free, and hassle-free. Like pumping should be.
Get a load of these features
- Hands-free: All-in-one design with no external cords or tubes.
- Personalized: Choose between 2 modes and 14 intensity settings before saving your preferences. Plus, control the lights on your pump, whether it’s brightening for nighttime or dimming for discretion.
- Reusable: Each bottle holds 5 oz/150 ml of milk, as well as being fridge and freezer safe.
- Switch sides: Use on either breast for single or double pumping. Just assign each pump a side to accurately track in the app.
- Insights: Explore the Insights feature of the app to learn more about your pumping behavior.
- Rechargeable: Charges in two hours via micro-USB, for 2.5 hours of pumping (depending on your settings).
- Comfortable: Includes Breast Shields in two sizes in the box for the best fit. A third size (21 mm) can be purchased separately.
- Safe and hygienic: Closed system protects you and baby. Dishwasher safe, BPA free.
What's in the box?
- 1 Hub
- 2 Bottles (5oz/150ml, BPA free)
- 1 Breast Shield (24mm)
- 1 Breast Shield (28mm)
- 2 Valves
- 2 Spouts
- 2 Seals
- 2 Storage Lids
- 2 Bra Adjusters
- 1 USB Charging Cable
- 1 Carry Bag
- Instructions for Use
2 year warranty on the Hub (pump mechanism) and 90 day warranty on washable components
Do I need a special bra to use Elvie Pump?
Elvie Pump is designed to be worn with your standard nursing bra. Elvie Pump needs to be firmly pressed against your breast, there should be no gaps between Elvie Pump and your breast.
Each and every bra has a different level of support, so make sure to get the compression right before each session. If you are using a particularly structured and inflexible bra, the Bra Adjuster may be used to create more room.
Elvie Pump has a stimulation and an expression mode, as well as seven intensity settings so you can find the level that is most comfortable and efficient for you.
Elvie Pump comes with a 24mm and 28mm Breast Shield (often called a flange), a pack of two 21mm Breast Shields is also available to purchase.
Our Breast Shields are sized based on the width of the base of your nipple. You can measure the width of the base of your nipple with a ruler. The Breast Shield sizes are as follows:
- Base of nipple width between approximately 16mm and 18mm = 21mm breast shield
- Base of nipple width between approximately 18mm and 21mm = 24mm breast shield
- Base of nipple width between approximately 21mm and 25mm = 28mm breast shield
The size of your nipple may change over the course of your breastfeeding journey, so please keep the other Breast Shields that are included in the box in case you need them at a later date.
No customer reviews for the moment.