Dockatot Ginger Shibori Deluxe Dock
The DockATot Deluxe+ dock is an award-winning multifunctional docking station for babies 0-8 months old. The Deluxe+ dock is the ideal spot for babies for supervised lounging, playing, cuddling, diaper changes and tummy time. Created to mimic the womb and voted as a must-have baby product from parents around the world, it can be used around the house and is ideal for travel. The Deluxe+ dock passes robust testing to ensure a safe environment for little ones. Made in Europe. Features include air permeability and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certification (testing for harmful substances).
Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room?and?style. Accessories for the?Deluxe+?dock include the DockATot® Toy Bundle, Cabana Kit, Base Protector, and Getaway Tote.
- Supervised lounging and playtime
- Enables baby movement and supports tummy time
- Safe spot for baby massages
- Convenient place for quick nappy changes
- Bonding time with parents and family
- Familiar spot for babies while traveling
Please note that DockATot docks are not to be used in a crib/cot, bassinet, play yard, or other contained area.
- Designed in Sweden, made in Europe
- 100% cotton cover
- Age Recommendation: Stage 1, 0-8 months
- Buckle can be opened for additional length
- Exterior Dimensions: 29 inches (73.7 cm) L (Buckle closed) x 18 inches (45.7 cm) W
- Interior Dimensions: approx. 22 inches (55.9 cm) L x 8-1/2 inches (21.6 cm) W
Testing and Certification
- Designed and tested for durability to help withstand curious babies (16 CFR 1500)
- All docks are air permeable (British Standard 4578)
- Pad and tube are tested for firmness (BS 4578, ASTM D3574)
- Meets or exceeds children’s product general safety regulations (US CPSIA 2008)
- World-leading testing for harmful substances ( Oeko -Tex Standard 100 Class 1)
- Additional testing for the presence of harmful phthalates and heavy metals
- Tested for toxins in packaging to be environmentally-friendly
- Tested for flammability safety (16 CFR 1632)
- All docks are tested to stringent UK flammability regulations (British Standard 4578)
- Tested to more than 10 standards for fabric performance, including seam strength and fabric burst strength
- Tested to 6 colourfastness tests, including saliva, dry rubbing, and wet rubbing
- Tested for durability against holes and tears as a result of teething babies
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
My Babiie Pink Stripes high back booster seats are suitable from 15kg (33lbs) to 36kg (79lbs) or from approx. 4yrs to 11yrs. Children will face forwards in this high back booster seat secured with the adult seat belt. The booster seat raises the child's seating position so that the car's seat belt fits them properly and has a height adjustable head rest so can grow as your child grows. A seat belt guide, side impact protection, padded armrests and handy cup holder will keep your child secure, safe and comfortable on your car journeys.
MB51 Lightweight Strollers
The My Babiie Closer side-sleeping crib allows you to sleep next to your baby for the first 6 months, without having to share the same bed, making it safer for your baby, as recommended by baby experts. The My Babiie Closer Bedside Crib can be used as a standalone crib for daytime naps anywhere in the home or as a 'next to me' crib with its fold down side and attachment to the parents bed. A mesh side on the bedside crib generates extra air ventilation for a better nights sleep for your baby and the height adjustable legs allow you to adapt it to the height of your bed.
My Babiie changing mats are practical, fun and stylish. With a range of designs and styles you are spoilt for choice for your baby's changemat, from bright fun elephants to foxes and super stylish chevrons. All our changing mats are made in the UK to the highest possible standards and our great modern unique designs make our changing mats stand out from others.